Isn't there something spiffy about irrational numbers?

Friday, April 01, 2005

Fools

The Internet really makes something new of April Fool's Day. I look forward to it every year now, more than Christmas. In the past, you might get the chance to trick a couple of friends, play some kind of prank. Look now though. The 'net brings to life a web of elaborate creativity.

Opera came up with some fascinating new peer to peer technology. The demo was to ask someone in your vicinity what day it was. Google struck gold with a beverage line and the Infinity+1 scheme, which is apparently only half-joke, as they're gradually increasing mailbox size from 1000MB to 2000MB today. I'm glad I happened across this handy link to a list of April Fool's Day Funnery.

Or whatever. Some folks hate it. I love laughing at attempts to trick me. Got to be savvy.

*Opera's went away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home